Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Re: #3400: HVAC not working at all

Subject: Re: #3400: HVAC not working at all
From: Katie Kiefer <katie@southpark.la>

Date: 08/25/2016 11:03 AM

To: "robin@biekerco.com" <robin@biekerco.com>

CC: Jessica Lall <jessica@southpark.la>, Robert Buente
< bbuente@1010dev.org>

Robin - during this morning's Board meeting the HVAC was down. This has become a
reoccurring issue; specifically, the third time for the BID this month where it
unfortunately occurs during a committee or Board meeting.

In summary of the recent HVAC issues:

8/3: HVAC was down during the SOBO meeting and the conference room temp was unbearable for
all attendees.

8/22: HVAC was down and staff was sitting in pretty warm temps until roughly 12P

8/25: HVAC down during the BOD meeting. Air came back online this morning roughly at
10:45A.

Per the emails below when the air was out this past Monday morning, the LL was made aware
to the BID having today's Board meeting. PSP did not provide any notice to the issue with
that info in-hand. Nor did they inform us if this would be an ongoing issue this week.

Would there be an opportunity for you to discuss this issue with PSP? The issue is not
directly with the equipment being down, equipment can malfunction and that's
understandable. But more to the fact that as a landlord, they are not proactive in giving
their tenants notice, especially when notice is asked to be given, or alerting tenants to
building issues when they occur.

Thank you for your assistance with this.

Katie Kiefer
South Park BID

1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015
o. 213 663 1120

24/7: 866 560 9346

1 of 3

10/19/2018 09:10 AM

Re: #3400: HVAC not working at all

From: SPBID <katie@southpark.la>

Date: Monday, August 22, 2016 at 10:02 AM

To: "j ulieanna@pspinvest.com" <j ulieannagpspinvest.com>

Cc: Jessica Lall <jessica@southpark.la>

Good to know. Is it better for the tenant to reach out when we think there is a problem
or will tenants be notified to these issues?

From: "j ulieannagpspinvest.com" <j ulieannagpspinvest.com>
Date: Monday, August 22, 2016 at 9:59 AM
To: SPBID <katie@southpark.la>

The technicians are here working on this issue.